Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From you directly
- When you visit our site, use our services or view our online advertisements
- From other sources, such as commercially available sources
The information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by Moveable Online or Moveable Inc., and to manage our sites and services.
In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. We may share your information:
- With third-party service suppliers who work on behalf of Moveable Online and our business partners in order to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest
- If a Moveable Online brand is sold to another company
- To protect and defend the right and property of Moveable Online (including enforcing our terms and conditions)
- If required to by law and/or public authorities
You can stop receiving promotional e-mails or postal communications from a particular Moveable Online brand or program by e-mailing email@example.com with your e-mail address as the subject line.
Moveable Online is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. Moveable Online complies with Canadian data protection laws.
We cooperate with Canadian data protection authorities if they believe a privacy infringement has occurred.